Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Balsamic Chicken

Every week there is at least one night I stand in front of the fridge, trying to decide what to cook.  I then pull out everything that needs to be eaten, that I have forgotten I put in the drawers.  Tonight was that night!   After much thinking, I decided on Balsamic Chicken with Pesto Pasta.  My new favorite ingredient with pasta is an avocado.  It is actually quite delicious!  When using pesto for the sauce, the avocado adds creaminess that finishes it off quite nicely. 




Balsamic Chicken
1 pkg Chicken Tenders
2 Tb Balsamic Vinegar
1 Garlic Clove, chopped
1 Tb Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper

Add oil to pan.  Salt & Pepper Chicken on both sides and add to hot pan (medium high heat).  Cook chicken on both sides, until brown.  Add in Balsamic Vinegar and garlic cloves.   Cover with lid.  Cook until chicken is done, about 15-20 minutes.  


No comments:

Post a Comment