Thursday, April 4, 2013

Mini White Bundt Cakes

My sister and I decided to make these after realizing we didn't do our visiting teaching and it was the second to last day of the month.  They ended up not only looking cute, but they were delicious!


I have a great bundt cake pan from The Pampered Chef that cooks 6 at a time.  I used a basic white cake mix from the store and cooked per the instructions for my pan.  Make sure to spray/flour them so they come out!  One didn't quite make it, so we were forced to eat it! :)  The glaze was super easy and delicious!  Because it was Easter the next day, we decided to color it pink.  This picture doesn't do it justice.  The glaze was thick and delicious!

White Chocoloate Glaze

1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk (We used fat free and couldn't tell the difference.)
1/2 c white chocolate chips
1 tsp Vanilla

Mix sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in saucepan.  Cook, stirring constantly on medium heat.  Cook until all chocolate is melted.  Do NOT bring to a boil.  Once it is smooth, remove from heat and add Vanilla.  (I then added red food coloring until I got the pink color I wanted.)  Pour over cooled cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment